Page 1 of 1

UFA - Minimum salary

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 pm
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
Hi !

May I ask why are teams already signing players to the league minimum when it states that this procedure starts on opening night in the rules ?

Re: UFA - Minimum salary

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 pm
by SharksGM
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=5898 read that again, it's Oct. 1, not opening night.

Re: UFA - Minimum salary

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:46 pm
by Buffalo LEPS
Same question here. Got an answer but we must start over this period of signing. I am surely not the only who didn't know that change to OCt 1st.

That wasn't clear on the forum. The topic RULES CHANGE 2015-16 hasn't been modify et no specification of a rule change is in it later on.

How must I know that this has change in another section ?