Page 1 of 1

Leave of absence

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:20 pm
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
Hi guys !

I'm leaving for Sweden on Sunday. I'll spend couple of weeks there.
I have no clue when and how good my internet connection will be. So no worries, I'll still be alive and working on getting my team to the top.

See ya !

Re: Leave of absence

Posted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:01 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Have fun, Seb!

Re: Leave of absence

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 3:04 am
by Dallas Stars GM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4Ee8OWpmqA
This is no ABBA, but yeah, it's Swede(I mean "sweet") music - have fun and enjoy some penguins and polar bears there Seb! ;)

Re: Leave of absence

Posted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:42 pm
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
This is my favorite song, from my favorite band !

Thanks dude !!!!