Page 1 of 1
February 6, 2015
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:19 pm
by Jets GM
Results here: http://www.ehechockey.com/schedule.php
Standings here: http://www.ehechockey.com/standings.php
League leaders here: http://www.ehechockey.com/leagueleaders.php
League file here: http://www.ehechockey.com/ehec.zip
Devils deal a blow to the Leafs playoff drive...
Three shootouts!
Flames win over the Pens...
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 pm
by Jets GM
Hartnell ATI (Hamhuis 1M)
Lots of problems with lines...come on boys!
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:38 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Hartnell, a repeater, gets three games.
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:15 pm
by Calgary.Flames
This one feels very good.

Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:28 am
by Vik (Habs)
With the injury, Calgary will need a callup.
Colorado still needs a callup.
New Jersey is back up to 51 skaters (their AHL GM sure likes Rodwell).
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:36 am
by SharksGM
I thought I was supposed to do this sim? Oh well, thanks for doing it. Could have at least caused a 6M injury to Ovechkin, though.
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:58 am
by Jets GM
SharksGM wrote:I thought I was supposed to do this sim? Oh well, thanks for doing it. Could have at least caused a 6M injury to Ovechkin, though.
Whoops, forgot you were taking back Fridays.
I would love to have tonight or tomorrow off....

Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:04 am
by Penguin
Calgary.Flames wrote:This one feels very good.

Bring on the playoffs already you big vagina!
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:07 pm
by Kev88.Blue.Jackets
CBJ getting in track with a 3-2 record since new GM... Far from being a top team but Adam left me a good base of players
Edit: It's 3-2 not 4-2
Re: February 6, 2015
Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:47 pm
by Vik (Habs)
Julien and I have been discussing a couple discrepancies between our cap calculations and, as a result, found that Nashville is in fact over the cap (64,135,833).