Page 1 of 1
Forums
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:34 pm
by Calgary.Flames
How do you guys like the forum? Is it too loaded? Should there be other sections or whatnot?
I'm cleaning this up a bit and I'd like your input. Throw some ideas in here, please.
Thanks.
Re: Forums
Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:55 pm
by AnaheimGM
Forum is ok for me, not to big, just enought stuff!
Re: Forums
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:56 pm
by Josh-EDM
Calgary.Flames wrote:How do you guys like the forum? Is it too loaded? Should there be other sections or whatnot?
I'm cleaning this up a bit and I'd like your input. Throw some ideas in here, please.
Thanks.
Looks fine to me.
Re: Forums
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:42 pm
by Singin the BLUES
Do know if we want , or need maybe a little section for ppl wanting extra practices..Just a thought.
Re: Forums
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:28 pm
by Jungle Cats
maaaan, fuck extra practices. problem solved.
Re: Forums
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:51 pm
by Singin the BLUES
An EX might help you get Granberg going.
Jungle Cats wrote:maaaan, fuck extra practices. problem solved.
Re: Forums
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 pm
by TorontoGM
Clean up the The Chopping Block section.