Page 1 of 1

Facebook

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:25 am
by IslandersGM
Hey

just wondering if Facebook might be a way for us all to communicate and talk trade easier. I'm on there more often then skype and since MSN messenger shut down I'm not sure who is even on a separate chat program like yahoo etc..

should we start up a group on there? might be a way to advertise the league and EHM when we need GM's as well.

discuss :)

Re: Facebook

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:57 am
by Dallas Stars GM
I think Facebook EHEC group sounds like a great idea, since (almost) everybody has a facebook account . . .

Re: Facebook

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:25 am
by Calgary.Flames
I would join such a group.

Re: Facebook

Posted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:36 am
by BlackHawk Down (Seb)
"If you build it, they will come"

Field of dreams

Re: Facebook

Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:44 pm
by Dallas Stars GM
So what's up? Will there be a facebook EHEC trade center group?

Re: Facebook

Posted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:19 am
by Dallas Stars GM
I have created some kind of a EHEC Trade Central

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1514112548873256/

Feel free to join, add friends & chat!