Page 1 of 1

EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Anybody down to draft a league one night next week? Or maybe this weekend?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:37 pm
by Islanders
sure

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm
by Penguin
Down

(EHEC prize?)

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Penguin wrote:(EHEC prize?)
Why can't we just do it for fun as a league?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 pm
by Penguin
Why not combine both!?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Penguin wrote:Why not combine both!?
Because not everything needs incentives like I'm babysitting children. "Clean your room and we'll go out for ice cream!"

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm
by Penguin
I get where you're coming from, but that's not what I meant Sir Cranky!

Monday 10:00PM? ESPN?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:33 pm
by TorontoGM
Fantasy Baseball for fun? hahahahahaha

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Yahoo?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:13 pm
by TorontoGM
If you need numbers, I'm down even though I will finish last. 8-)

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 am
by StarStruck
fuck fun, give me bonuses..i'll win

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:05 am
by Virtual Jarmo
Last place finisher pays for our hosting costs.

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm
by Bruins
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Last place finisher pays for our hosting costs.
Come on Adam, why would anyone agree to that when you already pay for hosting?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 pm
by Penguin
You guys suck! I really wanted to draft Carlos Gonzalez and Kyle Drabek. :(

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:24 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Whatever happened to this?

Re: EHEC Fantasy Baseball

Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Whatever happened to this?
There wasn't much interest posted.