January 30, 2026
Posted: Sat Jan 31, 2026 10:00 am
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File
We near the end of January and the battles are clearing the way now for winners and losers, buyers and sellers, playoffs and play...ons? Anywho...
COL amazingly gets the refs to call 3 penalties against STL while only taking 2. It's a monumental achievement. It's bittersweet, however, as they go quietly into that good night and lose 3-1.
TB puts it to NJ, but there's some rough housing and fighting, so the Devils are telling the league they won't make it easy. I mean, scoring wise it will be, but you'll hurt a little bit. (Though Coulombe DID win the fight...)
Buffalo beats Philly 3-1 with goals to Kessel (on the block), Forsberg (I think on the block?), and Kassian (on the block).
In the mandatory injury game, LA beats the Isles 4-3, but but Jack Johnson gets 2 games for injuring Evander Kane for a little over 2 weeks. I hurt Carter Hart yesterday, Kane today... At least I pick 'em right, right?
In the first of the "Make Dan Happy" battles, the Hurricanes beat the Wild in OT thanks to IRL Maple Leafs great Nick Roy. Caulfield scored to tie it, come and get 'em boys.
In the next of the "Make Dan Happy" games, its a smooth 3-2 win for the Sharks. First Star Lysell had a single assist, as opposed to 10-rating Scott Morrow, shafted of a star despite his incredible performance.
We near the end of January and the battles are clearing the way now for winners and losers, buyers and sellers, playoffs and play...ons? Anywho...
COL amazingly gets the refs to call 3 penalties against STL while only taking 2. It's a monumental achievement. It's bittersweet, however, as they go quietly into that good night and lose 3-1.
TB puts it to NJ, but there's some rough housing and fighting, so the Devils are telling the league they won't make it easy. I mean, scoring wise it will be, but you'll hurt a little bit. (Though Coulombe DID win the fight...)
Buffalo beats Philly 3-1 with goals to Kessel (on the block), Forsberg (I think on the block?), and Kassian (on the block).
In the mandatory injury game, LA beats the Isles 4-3, but but Jack Johnson gets 2 games for injuring Evander Kane for a little over 2 weeks. I hurt Carter Hart yesterday, Kane today... At least I pick 'em right, right?
In the first of the "Make Dan Happy" battles, the Hurricanes beat the Wild in OT thanks to IRL Maple Leafs great Nick Roy. Caulfield scored to tie it, come and get 'em boys.
In the next of the "Make Dan Happy" games, its a smooth 3-2 win for the Sharks. First Star Lysell had a single assist, as opposed to 10-rating Scott Morrow, shafted of a star despite his incredible performance.