Page 1 of 1

October 9, 2025

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2025 12:45 pm
by SharksGM
Homepage, Schedule & Results, League Save File

It would be nice to win a game!!! With either team!

Re: October 9, 2025

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2025 2:20 pm
by WPG-Josh
Yo we got a point.

Re: October 9, 2025

Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2025 3:09 pm
by NYRNYRNYR
I mean CAR lost in overtime. That's 60 minutes of even-steven hockey....

Re: October 9, 2025

Posted: Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:55 am
by SharksGM
WPG-Josh wrote: ↑Fri Oct 10, 2025 2:20 pm Yo we got a point.
I have bad news for you.
NYRNYRNYR wrote: ↑Fri Oct 10, 2025 3:09 pm I mean CAR lost in overtime. That's 60 minutes of even-steven hockey....
... and for whoever CAR's GM is.

Re: October 9, 2025

Posted: Sun Oct 12, 2025 2:30 am
by WPG-Josh
SharksGM wrote: ↑Sat Oct 11, 2025 1:55 am
WPG-Josh wrote: ↑Fri Oct 10, 2025 2:20 pm Yo we got a point.
I have bad news for you.
😭