Page 2 of 4
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:47 pm
by Parker
Jesus Brad, what's the matter with you? I swear to God I've never heard anyone in my LIFE whine about shit as much as you do.
Do you honestly think the league is singling you out and treating you unfairly? If you do, I don't understand why you haven't just quit by now. You sure don't seem like you're having fun in this league, and at this point not only are you pointlessly antagonizing Adam with your behavior, but you're polluting league forums with your negativity and bringing down the overall experience for everyone else.
I dunno. Maybe mistakes were made that affected you. It happens. Guys might be exaggerating a few details in their responses to your complaints, but my guess is that's just hyperbole for dramatic effect because you're such a fucking drama queen.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:48 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
ITt's quite obvious my team is getting singled out.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm
by Parker
Montreal Canadiens wrote:ITt's quite obvious my team is getting singled out.
It might be obvious to you, but I don't think the rest of us understand how or why. You're breaking the rules, plain and simple.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:52 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Why wouldn't I have Price, Kostitsyn, or Hemsky?
Though this is more like your third offense...
B. Salary Cap Penalties
1. The following are the salary cap penalties for being over the NHL
salary cap.
A. First offense – Starting goaltender benched for that night’s
game – warning via PM
B. Second offense – Starting goaltender and top 3 overall
(OA) players benched for that night’s game – warning via
PM and email
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 pm
by GM Office Q
Commissioner (CBJ) wrote:Montreal Canadiens wrote:Why wouldn't I have Price, Kostitsyn, or Hemsky?
Though this is more like your third offense...
B. Salary Cap Penalties
1. The following are the salary cap penalties for being over the NHL
salary cap.
A. First offense – Starting goaltender benched for that night’s
game – warning via PM
B. Second offense – Starting goaltender and top 3 overall
(OA) players benched for that night’s game – warning via
PM and email
But that's in our rule book, what does his rule book say?
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:07 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Im going to be obviously demoting weber...so I wont be over the cap......no need to suspend Brewer then scratch my top 3.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:10 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Im going to be obviously demoting weber...so I wont be over the cap......no need to suspend Brewer then scratch my top 3.
Brewer is suspended. Keep bitching and I'll add another game.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:13 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
yes I know. I'm sure you'll keep finding ways to put me over the cap. Some magic suspensions might start happening.
Let me see how I can remain under the cap....
*gets out rocket science degree*
.....hmmmm...yes....there it is. I can demote Weber.....yes...I can....and I can promote a different defensemen.....oh yes...that's correct. Phew. Almost had to poll the audience on that one.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 pm
by Parker
If you want to get out of the hole you're in, STOP DIGGING.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:19 pm
by CapsGM
CapsGM wrote:BTW demote Weber and you're still over the cap, which means you were over before the Brewer suspension - I believe since the Burrows trade. #LogicAndReason
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:24 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:yes I know. I'm sure you'll keep finding ways to put me over the cap. Some magic suspensions might start happening.
Let me see how I can remain under the cap....
*gets out rocket science degree*
.....hmmmm...yes....there it is. I can demote Weber.....yes...I can....and I can promote a different defensemen.....oh yes...that's correct. Phew. Almost had to poll the audience on that one.
Hey asshole, why don't you stop being a condescending fucking prick and look at the suspension policy? Brewer got an intent-to-injure penalty on February 9, that's an automatic suspension for any injury lasting more than 2 weeks. That's not a "magic injury". That's the rule we've used for four months of the season.
Jesus christ, man.
Pro-rated in: 2,330,750
Pro-rated out: 4,200,000
Hemsky: 6,750,000
Boyle: 6,666,667
Savard: 5,900,000
Kostitsyn: 5,500,000
Backes: 4,575,000
Legwand: 4,500,000
Brewer: 4,000,000
Tyutin: 3,150,000
Price: 3,050,000
Sbisa: 2,218,750
Tangradi: 1,868,750
Colaiacovo: 1,700,000
Niemi: 1,200,000
Chipchura: 1,150,000
Joensuu: 1,000,000
Nemeth: 525,000
Nokelainan: 400,000
Biega: 400,000
$61,084,917
-800,000 (LTIR)
-------------------
$60,284,917
You are over the cap.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:39 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
CapsGM wrote:CapsGM wrote:BTW demote Weber and you're still over the cap, which means you were over before the Brewer suspension - I believe since the Burrows trade. #LogicAndReason
Adam and I just proved I'm not over the cap. #yourlogicandreasonisnogood
and yes thank you very much, I know my options. Had to use my "phone a friend" lifeline.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:50 pm
by Parker
Still struggling with the not being an asshole part, though.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Nope, never have had that life strugglement.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:51 pm
by CapsGM
Montreal Canadiens wrote:CapsGM wrote:CapsGM wrote:BTW demote Weber and you're still over the cap, which means you were over before the Brewer suspension - I believe since the Burrows trade. #LogicAndReason
Adam and I just proved I'm not over the cap. #yourlogicandreasonisnogood
and yes thank you very much, I know my options. Had to use my "phone a friend" lifeline.
Why don't Biega and Nokelainen count towards the initial roster count if they're counted in LTIR as well? That's essentially double counting them.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:57 pm
by Parker
Hey Brad, since you're so desperate to be treated fairly, the best solution here would probably be for you to give up Hemsky, since the league broke its own rules to allow your crybaby ass to keep him when you missed the deadline to accept his arbitration ruling.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:03 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
CapsGM wrote:Montreal Canadiens wrote:CapsGM wrote:CapsGM wrote:BTW demote Weber and you're still over the cap, which means you were over before the Brewer suspension - I believe since the Burrows trade. #LogicAndReason
Adam and I just proved I'm not over the cap. #yourlogicandreasonisnogood
and yes thank you very much, I know my options. Had to use my "phone a friend" lifeline.
Why don't Biega and Nokelainen count towards the initial roster count if they're counted in LTIR as well? That's essentially double counting them.
You're absolutely right. I was in haste to go pick up the fiancee from work. Hate her job. Sometimes kids are there until 5:30, sometimes 6:05. It's a guessing game, where I usually wind up sitting in the parking lot for 20+ minutes.
Anyway, my post is correctly edited.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:04 pm
by CapsGM
#LogicAndReason
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:05 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Nope, never have had that life strugglement.
No, it's pretty clear you've been an asshole your entire life. You were an asshole 8 years ago in MILFH and have never grown up.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:11 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Just to clarify what LTIR actually means: You can exceed the cap by that much. So, the total salaries listed on your roster can be 60M + the injured player's amount. So, if a 3M player gets injured, including his salary, your total payroll can be up to 63M.
In this case, Brad's payroll is 61.0M when the maximum he can be at is 60.8M. (2 players on LTIR that make 400k each).
All players listed in your players/staff tab in EHM/on your roster on your EHEC team page are counted towards the cap, but you can go over the cap, as long as you are under 60M + injury salary.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:15 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Parker wrote:Hey Brad, since you're so desperate to be treated fairly, the best solution here would probably be for you to give up Hemsky, since the league broke its own rules to allow your crybaby ass to keep him when you missed the deadline to accept his arbitration ruling.
I accepted Hemsky's arbitration, everybody knows that. Then money was even added on to his contract and made it more, so yes, I've been screwed since the beginning.
Demoting Weber, and I'll call up Valach I guess and I'll be under the cap, no big deal.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:22 pm
by Parker
No big deal would be you saying that two fucking pages ago. You made this into a HUGE deal - where the fuck do you get off trying to downplay it NOW?
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:24 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
I did actually, not exactly in those terms, but I said "I'll demote Weber."
I'm curious how in the blue hell this even concerns you?
I got f'ed over with Hemsky's contract so rightfully so I should still have him on my team.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:28 pm
by CapsGM
CapsGM wrote:CapsGM wrote:BTW demote Weber and you're still over the cap, which means you were over before the Brewer suspension - I believe since the Burrows trade. #LogicAndReason
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:33 pm
by Parker
Montreal Canadiens wrote:I'm curious how in the blue hell this even concerns you?
It concerns me the same way that whiners on my construction crews concern me. They expend time and energy in unproductive ways and they bring down crew morale.
Also, I get sick of listening to your bullshit.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:41 pm
by SharksGM
You know always keeping your 20 man roster at 59.9999 million is going to be a problem because there aren't and never have been exemptions for suspended players or short-term injuries (1-week or DTD). If you don't have at least 400k in space for a league minimum call up you will eventually get screwed and it will be your own fault.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:43 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Demoting Weber, and I'll call up Valach I guess and I'll be under the cap, no big deal.
Incorrect. You're 200k over the cap without Weber. With Weber, you're at 61,378,667. You'd be 600k over the cap with any call-up.
You'll have to make multiple moves to get under the cap. Otherwise, the Rulebook penalties will be enforced, beginning with the second offense, listed under Section 4, Rule BB. Minus the email/PM warning. Pretty sure you don't need to be told again.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:45 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
No I'm not over the cap at all, are you using a broken excel?
HEMSKY, ALES [lw] $6,750,000
BOYLE, DAN [d] $6,666,667
SAVARD, MARC [c] $5,900,000
KOSTITSYN, ANDREI [rw] $5,500,000
BACKES, DAVID [c] $4,575,000
LEGWAND, DAVID [lw] $4,500,000
MALONE, RYAN [rw] $2,250,000
BREWER, ERIC [d] $4,000,000
TYUTIN, FEDOR [d] $3,150,000
PRICE, CAREY [g] $3,050,000
SBISA, LUCA [d] $2,218,750
BERGLUND, PATRIK [c] $1,006,250
TANGRADI, ERIC [lw] $1,868,750
COLAIACOVO, CARLO [d] $1,700,000
NIEMI, ANTTI [g] $1,200,000
CHIPCHURA, KYLE [c] $1,150,000
JOENSUU, JESSE [rw] $1,000,000
BJUGSTAD, NICK [rw] $450,000
NEMETH, PATRIK [d] $525,000
GAGNER, SAM [c] $1,000,000
LAPIERRE, MAX [rw] $950,000
KREPS, KAMIL [lw] $214,500
BURROWS, ALEX [rw] $660,000
BIEGA, DANNY [D] -$400,000
VALACH, JURAJ [d] $410,000
NOKELAINEN, PETTERI [rw] -$400,000
$59,894,917
------
$59.894 with the Valach call up, so there you go.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:48 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:No I'm not over the cap at all, are you using a broken excel?
HEMSKY, ALES [lw] $6,750,000
BOYLE, DAN [d] $6,666,667
SAVARD, MARC [c] $5,900,000
KOSTITSYN, ANDREI [rw] $5,500,000
BACKES, DAVID [c] $4,575,000
LEGWAND, DAVID [lw] $4,500,000
MALONE, RYAN [rw] $2,250,000
BREWER, ERIC [d] $4,000,000
TYUTIN, FEDOR [d] $3,150,000
PRICE, CAREY [g] $3,050,000
SBISA, LUCA [d] $2,218,750
BERGLUND, PATRIK [c] $1,006,250
TANGRADI, ERIC [lw] $1,868,750
COLAIACOVO, CARLO [d] $1,700,000
NIEMI, ANTTI [g] $1,200,000
CHIPCHURA, KYLE [c] $1,150,000
JOENSUU, JESSE [rw] $1,000,000
BJUGSTAD, NICK [rw] $450,000
NEMETH, PATRIK [d] $525,000
GAGNER, SAM [c] $1,000,000
LAPIERRE, MAX [rw] $950,000
KREPS, KAMIL [lw] $214,500
BURROWS, ALEX [rw] $660,000
BIEGA, DANNY [D] -$400,000
VALACH, JURAJ [d] $410,000
NOKELAINEN, PETTERI [rw] -$400,000
$59,894,917
------
$59.894 with the Valach call up, so there you go.
You fail at math. Or reading comprehension. Or both. I'm going to go with both.
Again, only because I can copy and paste this:
Pro-rated in: 2,330,750
Pro-rated out: 4,200,000
Hemsky: 6,750,000
Boyle: 6,666,667
Savard: 5,900,000
Kostitsyn: 5,500,000
Backes: 4,575,000
Legwand: 4,500,000
Brewer: 4,000,000
Tyutin: 3,150,000
Price: 3,050,000
Sbisa: 2,218,750
Tangradi: 1,868,750
Colaiacovo: 1,700,000
Niemi: 1,200,000
Chipchura: 1,150,000
Joensuu: 1,000,000
Nemeth: 525,000
Nokelainan: 400,000
Biega: 400,000
$61,084,917
-800,000 (LTIR)
-------------------
$60,284,917
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:49 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
C. Salary Cap Injury Exemption
1. We will follow the NHL Collective Bargaining Agreement’s framework
on long-term injuries, with our own alternate rule. If a player is injured for two
or more weeks, the team will be granted an LTIR Injury Exemption. This
means that the team can exceed the salary cap by the amount of the player’s
contract. For example, if a player making $2,000,000 is injured, the team can
exceed the $60M cap by $2M. Once the player returns from injury, the team
must immediately be back under the $60M salary cap. This includes activating
the injured player when his status is listed as day-to-day (DtD).
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:50 pm
by CapsGM
Why do I hate Biega and Nokelainen so much all of a sudden?
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:51 pm
by SharksGM
Injured players don't have negative cap hits, otherwise I would go instruct Rozsival to shatter a femur so I can replace him with an $8 million all-star.
Here's a fun mental exercise: what benefit is there to keeping an injured AHLer up on your pro roster? Hint: if your answer is anything other than 'none whatsoever', you are wrong!
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:54 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Ok, here you go,
HEMSKY, ALES [lw] $6,750,000
BOYLE, DAN [d] $6,666,667
SAVARD, MARC [c] $5,900,000
KOSTITSYN, ANDREI [rw] $5,500,000
BACKES, DAVID [c] $4,575,000
LEGWAND, DAVID [lw] $4,500,000
MALONE, RYAN [rw] $2,250,000
BREWER, ERIC [d] $4,000,000
TYUTIN, FEDOR [d] $3,150,000
PRICE, CAREY [g] $3,050,000
SBISA, LUCA [d] $2,218,750
BERGLUND, PATRIK [c] $1,006,250
TANGRADI, ERIC [lw] $1,868,750
COLAIACOVO, CARLO [d] $1,700,000
NIEMI, ANTTI [g] $1,200,000
CHIPCHURA, KYLE [c] $1,150,000
JOENSUU, JESSE [rw] $1,000,000
BJUGSTAD, NICK [rw] $450,000
NEMETH, PATRIK [d] $525,000
GAGNER, SAM [c] $1,000,000
LAPIERRE, MAX [rw] $950,000
KREPS, KAMIL [lw] $214,500
BURROWS, ALEX [rw] $660,000
BIEGA, DANNY [D] $0
VALACH, JURAJ [d] $410,000
NOKELAINEN, PETTERI [rw] $0
$60,694,917
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:55 pm
by SharksGM
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Ok, here you go,
$60,694,917
Congraulations! You just figured out that you're over the cap! Now go do something about it!
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 pm
by SharksGM
Let's play a choose your own adventure game:
Page 1
Your are over the $60 million salary cap. Let's say it's by more than your LTIR allowance.
Are you counting LTIR players' salaries?
If no, turn to page 2.
If yes, turn to page 3.
Page 2
Congratulations! Your injured players don't count toward the cap. But wait! The cap is still 60 million dollars! Go to page 3.
Page 3
You are over the cap! Sorry!
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:00 pm
by Jets GM
SharksGM wrote:Let's play a choose your own adventure game:
Page 1
Your are over the $60 million salary cap.
Are you counting LTIR players' salaries?
If no, turn to page 2.
If yes, turn to page 3.
Page 2
Congratulations! Your injured players don't count toward the cap. But wait! The cap is still 60 million dollars! Go to page 3.
Page 3
You are over the cap! Sorry!
R.L. Stine used to have amazing choose-your-own-adventure goosebump books, I always cheated.

Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:03 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
No I'm not over the cap, I'm allowed to be at $60.8M, (with my 2 $400K guys on LTIR, as instructed by Adam, I'm allowed to be at $60.8M)
I'm at $60.6, and last I checked, $60.6M was less than $60.8M.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:05 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:Ok, here you go,
HEMSKY, ALES [lw] $6,750,000
BOYLE, DAN [d] $6,666,667
SAVARD, MARC [c] $5,900,000
KOSTITSYN, ANDREI [rw] $5,500,000
BACKES, DAVID [c] $4,575,000
LEGWAND, DAVID [lw] $4,500,000
MALONE, RYAN [rw] $2,250,000
BREWER, ERIC [d] $4,000,000
TYUTIN, FEDOR [d] $3,150,000
PRICE, CAREY [g] $3,050,000
SBISA, LUCA [d] $2,218,750
BERGLUND, PATRIK [c] $1,006,250
TANGRADI, ERIC [lw] $1,868,750
COLAIACOVO, CARLO [d] $1,700,000
NIEMI, ANTTI [g] $1,200,000
CHIPCHURA, KYLE [c] $1,150,000
JOENSUU, JESSE [rw] $1,000,000
BJUGSTAD, NICK [rw] $450,000
NEMETH, PATRIK [d] $525,000
GAGNER, SAM [c] $1,000,000
LAPIERRE, MAX [rw] $950,000
KREPS, KAMIL [lw] $214,500
BURROWS, ALEX [rw] $660,000
BIEGA, DANNY [D] $0
VALACH, JURAJ [d] $410,000
NOKELAINEN, PETTERI [rw] $0
$60,694,917
+400,000 Biega
+400,000 Nokelainen
------------------
61,294,917
-800,000 (LTIR)
------------------
60,694,917.
With Valach, you are over the cap by $694,917.
Injured players still count against the cap. Your CAP LIMIT is what goes up. So, 60,000,000 + 800,000 = 60,800,000.
Your salaries = 61,294,917.
You = over cap.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 pm
by CapsGM
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:09 pm
by GM Office Q
AvsGM wrote:
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:12 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
okay, so I have to be under $60,800,000. We have established that.
MY CAP NUMBER IS $60,694,917.
$60,694,917 IS LOWER THAN $60,800,000.
It doesn't matter if you go $60,694,917 + 800K, or you simply don't add anything to them, YOU GET THE SAME NUMBER.
$60,694,917 + 800k, MINUS $800 k IS THE SAME NUMBER AS IF YOU DIDN'T ADD ANYTHING TO $60,694,917.
FOR THE SECOND TIME, $60,694,917 IS LOWER THAN $60,800,000
ME = UNDER SALARY CAP.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:15 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:okay, so I have to be under $60,800,000. We have established that.
MY CAP NUMBER IS $60,694,917.
$60,694,917 IS LOWER THAN $60,800,000.
It doesn't matter if you go $60,694,917 + 800K, or you simply don't add anything to them, YOU GET THE SAME NUMBER.
$60,694,917 + 800k, MINUS $800 k IS THE SAME NUMBER AS IF YOU DIDN'T ADD ANYTHING TO $60,694,917.
FOR THE SECOND TIME, $60,694,917 IS LOWER THAN $60,800,000
ME = UNDER SALARY CAP.
No.
Your cap number (total salaries) is $61,294,617. Biega and Nokelainen still count.
Your total salaries can equal $60,800,000.
Therefore, you are over the cap by $694,917.
The "subtraction" of the 800,000 for LTIR in the last post was to show how far over the cap you are. That's the only reason it was there. Just because those players are hurt does not mean they come off of your salary cap.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm
by CapsGM
You can't have Biega and Nokelainen with a $0 cap hit AND get an LTIR bonus with them. It's one or the other.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:17 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
woooooow. Well, since this Is the first time this has came up, why don't we just decrease Hemsky back to his original contract that I accepted in the first place.
Easy fix.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Montreal Canadiens wrote:woooooow. Well, since this Is the first time this has came up, why don't we just decrease Hemsky back to his original contract that I accepted in the first place.
Easy fix.
Or I could just give him to Anaheim where he should be.
An easy fix would have been you not trading for Burrows to put yourself over the cap in the first place.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 pm
by CapsGM
Montreal Canadiens wrote:woooooow. Well, since this Is the first time this has came up, why don't we just decrease Hemsky back to his original contract that I accepted in the first place.
Easy fix.
The rule hasn't changed the ~4 years we've been doing this.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:19 pm
by Parker
CYOA are awesome. My favorite was The Horror of High Ridge, just because almost all the endings resulted in your gruesome death by zombie cowboys, zombie indians, or both. It was almost impossible to survive, and the descriptions of death were pretty graphic for a book marketed towards kids.
Second favorite was Space Patrol. Julius Goodman was my second-favorite writer when I was kid (after Gordon Korman, of course) and Ralph Reese was a massively, massively underrated artist.
I loved The Race Forever and Escape too. Man, they had so many classics...
Thanks for the nostalgia trip, Dan.

Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
Well, unfortunately, conversations were only between Adam and I where he stated that I was under the cap by waiving Pahlsson. I only added $200K in the Burrows deal so that really doesn't factor in anything as apparently I'm $700K over. So I guess he doesn't understand his own rules either?
Plus, aren't you suppose to automatically reject deals that put teams over the cap? You stated that to me clearly about DET. and If Burrows put me over the cap, that deal should be rejected? No? Am I wrong there too?
And no, Hemsky was not Anaheim's properly at all, that is easily set in stone by me, there is no reason I wouldn't accept Hemsky, he's one of the most highly sought after commodities. That's like beating a dead horse though as 99 % of the people here will agree with me that his contract was accepted, and if they are not (besides ANA) then they are lying.
Guess I'll have to waive some more players. Wooo!
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:24 pm
by SharksGM
I'm pretty sure most CYOA books were meant to troll young kids. Pick the more sensible sounding option? You fuck up at some simple task and die a gruesome death. Have two equally reasonable sounding options? One leads to fame and fortune, the other rips your heart out and eats it in front of you as you die from blood loss.
Re: Housekeeping
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:25 pm
by Montreal Canadiens
You two get your own lovey dovey thread about books.