Page 5 of 5
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
That might be it. That was the only thing I couldn't check because I deleted the list of guys I overwrote/made FA.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Pat Webber, you are my new best friend.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:40 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Advancing file now. Have a few things to enter when I get back from running out for about an hour. Will upload file around 6, so you can look it over while you're chatting.
Thanks Pat.
Whatever program you use to check this things, send it to me.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:41 pm
by Commish Bub(NYR)
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 pm
by Parker
Nice work, Pat. I would've helped out but I'd stepped out for a while to grab some lunch.
Adam, I'd guess the utility he's using is Richard Hildebrand's players.ehm masker. You can download it at fhockey.com. It exports players.ehm to an .ASC file you can import into Excel.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 pm
by SharksGM
Is Keith Tkachuk still in the file? he might be too fat to fit alongside Wellwood.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:27 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Here's the file advanced to 6/17, the day before EHM does the draft.
http://www.ehechockey.com/EHEC.zip
Guarantee I forgot to enter something.
Live NHL Entry Draft chat starts at 6:30 on
www.ehechockey.com. Please join us.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:37 pm
by SharksGM
I'll come at some point after 8 if anyone's still around. If not have fun while I swear at the Leafs passing on a 1C to draft Schenn 2.0.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:57 pm
by DallasSean
SharksGM wrote:I'll come at some point after 8 if anyone's still around. If not have fun while I swear at the Leafs passing on a 1C to draft Schenn 2.0.
A man after my own heart.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:58 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I hope Femur makes an appearance. He came on to post contract offers and respond to my post about adding 1M to Duncan Keith's salary because I realized he was eligible for them:
"fuck you and your one million"
I miss that guy.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:32 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Chat is live.
Make sure your name can easily tell me who you are.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:34 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:51 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Quinn says the chat looks surprisingly good on a cell phone. No excuse not to show up!
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:59 am
by GoJetsGo
SharksGM wrote:I'll come at some point after 8 if anyone's still around. If not have fun while I swear at the Leafs passing on a 1C to draft Schenn 2.0.
We will gladly take Schenn 1.0.
Signed the team who ended up with Nikky Filatov after having so much success with Zherdev.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:22 am
by Virtual Jarmo
Remember guys, the deadline to be eligible for draft preview rewards is to have your preview posted by the time you make your first pick.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:01 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Only picks are posted in the draft forun. You guys can make a thread for chatter in the GM forum.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:28 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Make sure you send your lists to Tommy, Ryan, and me if you aren't going to be around when your pick will come up. If you aren't sure, send a list anyway and if I see you around, I'll just tell you that you can make your own pick if you want.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:55 pm
by Penguin
#MikeMatheson
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:46 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
Again, boys, I've gotta stress this. Please send lists if you aren't going to be around or even if you aren't sure. Nobody wants to wait 13 hours when they have the next pick. Please be as courteous as possible to your fellow GMs.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:01 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I've got at least 4 arbitration awards to post tomorrow. Potentially a few more.
Still waiting on arb PMs back from Detroit (Sullivan's rights), and St. Louis.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:46 pm
by Virtual Jarmo
I'm going to try to post an updated file tomorrow with all the trades in. I'll have to enter the draft when I get back. I can't advance the file because it'll interfere with the draft/rollover deadline. But, I'll try to put in the arbitrations I have and the trades.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am
by Virtual Jarmo
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:35 am
by SharksGM
Guys, if you're sending draft lists send them to all 3 of us, not just one. Or none.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:38 am
by GoJetsGo
SharksGM wrote:Guys, if you're sending draft lists send them to all 3 of us, not just one. Or none.
Got Boston's from last night. Updated both threads with PHX's pick and BOS's top choice. Clock starts sometime tomorrow for Hugo.
Re: 2012 Draft Class & Updates
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 am
by Parker
Sorry guys, I was keeping an eye on the draft right up until about 6pm, then I was basically AFK for the following five hours working on my car. Kinda lost track of time.